Nude heels must for every woman
Los Angeles: Nude heels are a favourite of celebrities when it comes to hitting the red carpet.
Whether it’s a pair of court shoes or sandals, nude heels can help to add length to your legs and create a lean silhouette. They are ideal if you’re on the shorter side, reports femalefirst.co.uk
A pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalles or Jimmy Choo Lance heels are a must. Heels from the high street, can also flatter your legs and they’ll be much kinder on the bank balance too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations