Olivia Wilde raided Gucci`s vintage archives for `Rush` wardrobe
London: Actress Olivia Wilde lived a fashionista`s dream on the set of racing drama `Rush` after she was allowed to raid the vintage closets of luxury design house Gucci.
The `Tron: Legacy` beauty portrays model Suzy Miller in Ron Howard`s new film, which documents the real life rivalry between motoring greats James Hunt, played by Chris Hemsworth, and his nemesis, Niki Lauda (Daniel Bruhl), during the 1970s, reported Contactmusic.
Miller and Hunt became one of the era`s tabloid super couples and to look the part, Wilde was granted access to a treasure trove of designer clothes from the `70s.
"I`ve been interested in `70s clothes since I was 12 and started vintage shopping. And I was really excited because I was wearing all Gucci for the film. And Gucci opened up its archives and allowed me to wear originals," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!