Olivia Wilde raided Gucci`s vintage archives for `Rush` wardrobe
London: Actress Olivia Wilde lived a fashionista`s dream on the set of racing drama `Rush` after she was allowed to raid the vintage closets of luxury design house Gucci.
The `Tron: Legacy` beauty portrays model Suzy Miller in Ron Howard`s new film, which documents the real life rivalry between motoring greats James Hunt, played by Chris Hemsworth, and his nemesis, Niki Lauda (Daniel Bruhl), during the 1970s, reported Contactmusic.
Miller and Hunt became one of the era`s tabloid super couples and to look the part, Wilde was granted access to a treasure trove of designer clothes from the `70s.
"I`ve been interested in `70s clothes since I was 12 and started vintage shopping. And I was really excited because I was wearing all Gucci for the film. And Gucci opened up its archives and allowed me to wear originals," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!