Online shopping malls are here to made wedding shopping an easy affair
New Delhi: With the wedding season setting in, several people itch to shop for new clothes and jewellery. But if hectic work schedules are giving you a hard time, give stress a miss by shopping at the virtual wedding mall - FashionAndYou.
It brings together enticing deals and discounts on saris, kurtas, clutches, stilettos, jewellery, stylish lingerie, giftables and more.
There is also a provision for your wedding needs - right from your pre-bridal preparations to your mehendi, cocktail, wedding day, reception and down to your honeymoon, all are taken care of at the wedding mall, said a statement.
The wedding section of the portal has a range of products that both men and women desire during the wedding season. Men can complete their formal look footwear and timeless watches while brides-to-be have an entire array of saris, maxi dresses, cocktail dresses, Indian fusion wear and salwar kameez sets to choose from.
In the jewellery section, pick from bangles, wedding churas, gold and diamond rings and pendants, costume jewellery, necklaces with matching earrings and maangtikas, brooches and more.
There are also shoes and sandals available on the site at upto 80 percent discount, as well as luggage trolleys for trousseau packing, cosmetic sets and beauty baskets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how