Online shopping malls are here to made wedding shopping an easy affair
New Delhi: With the wedding season setting in, several people itch to shop for new clothes and jewellery. But if hectic work schedules are giving you a hard time, give stress a miss by shopping at the virtual wedding mall - FashionAndYou.
It brings together enticing deals and discounts on saris, kurtas, clutches, stilettos, jewellery, stylish lingerie, giftables and more.
There is also a provision for your wedding needs - right from your pre-bridal preparations to your mehendi, cocktail, wedding day, reception and down to your honeymoon, all are taken care of at the wedding mall, said a statement.
The wedding section of the portal has a range of products that both men and women desire during the wedding season. Men can complete their formal look footwear and timeless watches while brides-to-be have an entire array of saris, maxi dresses, cocktail dresses, Indian fusion wear and salwar kameez sets to choose from.
In the jewellery section, pick from bangles, wedding churas, gold and diamond rings and pendants, costume jewellery, necklaces with matching earrings and maangtikas, brooches and more.
There are also shoes and sandals available on the site at upto 80 percent discount, as well as luggage trolleys for trousseau packing, cosmetic sets and beauty baskets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn