Oprah Winfrey reveals natural hair on mag cover (Pic Inside)
Washington: Oprah Winfrey has filled the cover page of ‘O’ magazine with her hair in its natural state for the first time.
In the picture, the 58-year-old talk show host proudly models her curly tresses with a big smile.
Though the actress embraces her curly, voluminous tresses — often letting them loose on weekends and vacations — she sees nothing wrong with trying different hairdos.
“I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: they’re friskier and livelier,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
Winfrey also revealed that she nearly chopped all her hair once.
“I wanted to wear it close-cropped, a la Camille Cosby, but her husband Bill convinced me otherwise. ‘Don’t do it,’ he said,” she said.
“‘You’ve got the wrong head shape and you’ll disappoint yourself.’ I took his advice,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly