Oprah Winfrey reveals natural hair on mag cover (Pic Inside)
Washington: Oprah Winfrey has filled the cover page of ‘O’ magazine with her hair in its natural state for the first time.
In the picture, the 58-year-old talk show host proudly models her curly tresses with a big smile.
Though the actress embraces her curly, voluminous tresses — often letting them loose on weekends and vacations — she sees nothing wrong with trying different hairdos.
“I even notice a change in my dogs when they get their summer cuts: they’re friskier and livelier,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
Winfrey also revealed that she nearly chopped all her hair once.
“I wanted to wear it close-cropped, a la Camille Cosby, but her husband Bill convinced me otherwise. ‘Don’t do it,’ he said,” she said.
“‘You’ve got the wrong head shape and you’ll disappoint yourself.’ I took his advice,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!