Our bodies are not made for bikinis, says Alyssa Milano
Washington: Alyssa Milano put the task of shedding her weight on the backburner after she gave birth to her son Milo about twenty months back.
She said that she was very kind to herself and gave herself a lot of time.
The 40-year-old actress said that she finds any sort of weight loss is about eating less and moving more, so she did just that and took her time to lose weight.
But in the year it took Milano to completely bounce back, her focus remained solely on her baby and not regaining a beach-ready body.
"Our bodies are not made to look good in a string bikini," People magazine quoted her as saying at Saturday`s Huggies Snug and Dry and Baby2Baby`s Mother`s Day Garden Party event in Beverly Hills.
She said that their bodies are made to nurture and cuddle and all of those amazing things that come along with being a mother.
She and her husband David Bugliari have already broached the subject of another baby and are looking forward to expanding their family eventually.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Has Aamir Khan already started promoting 'Dangal'?
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn