Outfits that were ruined by bad make-up
Los Angeles: Be it excessive use of foundation or choosing the wrong shade of eyeshadow, Hollywood celebrities were during 2013 seen making beauty blunders, which ruined the look of their clothes too.
A leading international website shares a list of celebrities who went wrong with make-up:
- Ginnifer Goodwin: Her graphic black and white print jumpsuit was fabulous, but the "Once Upon a Time" star`s heavy foundation and bright blush were too much to take in. She would`ve been good to go with just the winged eyeliner and purple lip colour.
- Emeli Sandé: The singer`s golden complexion looked washed out from wearing a highlighter or concealer shade that was too light. The blonde hair colour also didn`t look with her complexion and her lower half appeared more bronzed because of her red and black minidress.
- Pixie Geldolf: The silver thin strapped dress can make a woman look hot, but the British model and socialite chose to wear it with gray eyeshadow, messy wine lipstick and gold hoop earrings, which completely killed the look.
- Bérénice Marlohe: Red lace ensemble is a good way to look smoking hot, but matching eye make-up is a big no. The Bond girl could have skipped smudging her eyelids with the red and black hues.
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Her bronze make-up and shaved sides of her head looked messy when she wore a dress that had gold detailing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH