Outfits that were ruined by bad make-up
Los Angeles: Be it excessive use of foundation or choosing the wrong shade of eyeshadow, Hollywood celebrities were during 2013 seen making beauty blunders, which ruined the look of their clothes too.
A leading international website shares a list of celebrities who went wrong with make-up:
- Ginnifer Goodwin: Her graphic black and white print jumpsuit was fabulous, but the "Once Upon a Time" star`s heavy foundation and bright blush were too much to take in. She would`ve been good to go with just the winged eyeliner and purple lip colour.
- Emeli Sandé: The singer`s golden complexion looked washed out from wearing a highlighter or concealer shade that was too light. The blonde hair colour also didn`t look with her complexion and her lower half appeared more bronzed because of her red and black minidress.
- Pixie Geldolf: The silver thin strapped dress can make a woman look hot, but the British model and socialite chose to wear it with gray eyeshadow, messy wine lipstick and gold hoop earrings, which completely killed the look.
- Bérénice Marlohe: Red lace ensemble is a good way to look smoking hot, but matching eye make-up is a big no. The Bond girl could have skipped smudging her eyelids with the red and black hues.
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Her bronze make-up and shaved sides of her head looked messy when she wore a dress that had gold detailing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn