Ozzy Osbourne tried to talk daughter Kelly out of getting tattoos
Washington: Rocker Ozzy Osbourne warned his daughter Kelly against collecting tattoos, and tried to convince her that she would grow to regret them.
He opened up about his past concerns while giving advice to a worried mum in his advice column for music magazine Rolling Stone, reports Contactmusic.
The Connecticut mother wrote to the former Black Sabbath star and expressed her feelings about the fact her daughter wanted a huge spider tattoo on her back and asked the rock star for his thoughts.
Osbourne wrote, “I remember when my daughter Kelly wanted tattoos. I said, ``Take it from me, you’ll grow up to regret it,`` and lo and f**king behold, she now regrets it.
“It’s all well being a hot chick with ink, but when you’re 60 and your spider’s all faded and wrinkly, trust me, you’ll wish you’d never had it done,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!