Ozzy Osbourne tried to talk daughter Kelly out of getting tattoos
Washington: Rocker Ozzy Osbourne warned his daughter Kelly against collecting tattoos, and tried to convince her that she would grow to regret them.
He opened up about his past concerns while giving advice to a worried mum in his advice column for music magazine Rolling Stone, reports Contactmusic.
The Connecticut mother wrote to the former Black Sabbath star and expressed her feelings about the fact her daughter wanted a huge spider tattoo on her back and asked the rock star for his thoughts.
Osbourne wrote, “I remember when my daughter Kelly wanted tattoos. I said, ``Take it from me, you’ll grow up to regret it,`` and lo and f**king behold, she now regrets it.
“It’s all well being a hot chick with ink, but when you’re 60 and your spider’s all faded and wrinkly, trust me, you’ll wish you’d never had it done,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn