Pakistani clothing brand Huma Nassr sets up shop in India
New Delhi: Braahtii, a known clothing brand in Pakistan and the brain child of designer Huma Nassr, has made its foray in India with first-ever outlet opening here.
Located at the Greater Kailash`s M Block Market in south Delhi, the store has wooden interiors, and reflects a Pakistani aura.
"We have been doing one of the most popular labeds in Pakistan and now have stepped towards India. The appreciation and welcome in India has made me confident to launch my first store in New Delhi. The store expresses my designs and I am thankful to all my customers for encouraging and supporting me," said Huma.
The label signifies contemporary fashion which is influenced by the modern woman`s of today, and hence the designs comprise stylish drapes, suits, and other ethnic attire.
"The designs are easy to wear and anyone who has confidence can flaunt it," said the designer.
Huma Nassr is a well-known and famous brand name based out of Lahore in Pakistan. The brand Braathi was established in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic