Pakistani clothing brand Huma Nassr sets up shop in India
New Delhi: Braahtii, a known clothing brand in Pakistan and the brain child of designer Huma Nassr, has made its foray in India with first-ever outlet opening here.
Located at the Greater Kailash`s M Block Market in south Delhi, the store has wooden interiors, and reflects a Pakistani aura.
"We have been doing one of the most popular labeds in Pakistan and now have stepped towards India. The appreciation and welcome in India has made me confident to launch my first store in New Delhi. The store expresses my designs and I am thankful to all my customers for encouraging and supporting me," said Huma.
The label signifies contemporary fashion which is influenced by the modern woman`s of today, and hence the designs comprise stylish drapes, suits, and other ethnic attire.
"The designs are easy to wear and anyone who has confidence can flaunt it," said the designer.
Huma Nassr is a well-known and famous brand name based out of Lahore in Pakistan. The brand Braathi was established in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!