Pakistani clothing brand Huma Nassr sets up shop in India
New Delhi: Braahtii, a known clothing brand in Pakistan and the brain child of designer Huma Nassr, has made its foray in India with first-ever outlet opening here.
Located at the Greater Kailash`s M Block Market in south Delhi, the store has wooden interiors, and reflects a Pakistani aura.
"We have been doing one of the most popular labeds in Pakistan and now have stepped towards India. The appreciation and welcome in India has made me confident to launch my first store in New Delhi. The store expresses my designs and I am thankful to all my customers for encouraging and supporting me," said Huma.
The label signifies contemporary fashion which is influenced by the modern woman`s of today, and hence the designs comprise stylish drapes, suits, and other ethnic attire.
"The designs are easy to wear and anyone who has confidence can flaunt it," said the designer.
Huma Nassr is a well-known and famous brand name based out of Lahore in Pakistan. The brand Braathi was established in 2002.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi gets too close to Monalisa; celebrities tell Bhojpuri star to beware
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Shahid Kapoor gave EPIC reply to all those asking about his 'Padmavati' look!
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!