Pamela Anderson is again blonde
Los Angeles: Actress Pamela Anderson has dyed her hair blonde after flaunting the brunette look earlier this month.
The 46-year-old also debuted a pixie cut in October, usmagazine.com reports.
"My hair was so much a part of my personality and all my photo shoots. I hid behind my hair," Anderson told The Cut magazine.
"And then, I just decided I was okay with myself. To have short hair and really show my face, is even more revealing than anything. It’s a statement - not to everyone else, more to myself. I’m just ready to get out from behind my hair and be myself. I am who I am," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!