Paras-Shalini holiday drapes rock ramp
New Delhi: A holiday-inspired collection rocked the fourth show of Day One of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 edition here.
Designer duo Paras and Shalini, who have a label titled Geisha Designs, presented their new range "Lagoon", inspired by holidays.
Sport cuts, shift dresses and dhoti-inspired drapes dominated their new line in pastels like sky blue, blush pink and more.
The bold earrings with high heels in bright colours like green, pink and blue complemented the garments.
"It`s ready to wear sun-kissed collection. Our inspirations were holidays, animals and blue lagoon. It has lacey pattern and shadow work," Paras told reporters here.
Model-turned actress Mughda Godse, who was the showstopper, found the collection fantastic. She was dressed in red and beige gown which accentuated her curves.
"It was sporty yet feminine. I can wear some of their pieces to parties," said Godse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH