Paras-Shalini holiday drapes rock ramp
New Delhi: A holiday-inspired collection rocked the fourth show of Day One of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2014 edition here.
Designer duo Paras and Shalini, who have a label titled Geisha Designs, presented their new range "Lagoon", inspired by holidays.
Sport cuts, shift dresses and dhoti-inspired drapes dominated their new line in pastels like sky blue, blush pink and more.
The bold earrings with high heels in bright colours like green, pink and blue complemented the garments.
"It`s ready to wear sun-kissed collection. Our inspirations were holidays, animals and blue lagoon. It has lacey pattern and shadow work," Paras told reporters here.
Model-turned actress Mughda Godse, who was the showstopper, found the collection fantastic. She was dressed in red and beige gown which accentuated her curves.
"It was sporty yet feminine. I can wear some of their pieces to parties," said Godse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's so simple! Watch how to get ready sans make-up
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Monsoon special: Steal the show by going bold and beautiful with hairdos
- Deepika Padukone with Vin Diesel's daughter Pauline is the most AWWDORABLE click of the day!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic