Paris Hilton supports Multiple Sclerosis charity
Los Angeles: Paris Hilton has lent her support to a charity initiative to wipe out multiple sclerosis after losing her grandmother to the disease few years ago.
The 30-year-old heiress was turned up at the Race to Erase MS benefit in Century City, California on Friday, saying she was drawn to the cause after watching her grandmother Marilyn`s battle with the debilitating condition, which attacks the brain and spinal cord, reported Examiner online.
Marilyn Hilton died in 2004 at the age of 76 from complications associated with MS.
"I lost my grandmother to multiple sclerosis so this cause is something very close to my heart. I believe that they will find a cure if everyone does their part," said Paris.
The reality star and her designer sister Nicky helped to raise money at the gala`s silent auction by offering up an invitation to join them on a shopping trip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations