Peace march at LFW for women`s safety
Mumbai: An impromptu peace march was organised Monday during the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 against the recent rape incident here and for safety of women.
Models like Amit Ranjan, Sanya Sheikh and Gazi participated in the march in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt hotel where the fashion week is taking place. They were joined by designers like Debarun and many others. There were also representatives from the media as well as public relations company.
The Lakme Fashion Week kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude on Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut