Peace march at LFW for women`s safety
Mumbai: An impromptu peace march was organised Monday during the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 against the recent rape incident here and for safety of women.
Models like Amit Ranjan, Sanya Sheikh and Gazi participated in the march in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt hotel where the fashion week is taking place. They were joined by designers like Debarun and many others. There were also representatives from the media as well as public relations company.
The Lakme Fashion Week kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude on Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR