Peace march at LFW for women`s safety
Mumbai: An impromptu peace march was organised Monday during the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 against the recent rape incident here and for safety of women.
Models like Amit Ranjan, Sanya Sheikh and Gazi participated in the march in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt hotel where the fashion week is taking place. They were joined by designers like Debarun and many others. There were also representatives from the media as well as public relations company.
The Lakme Fashion Week kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude on Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show