Peace march at LFW for women`s safety
Mumbai: An impromptu peace march was organised Monday during the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 against the recent rape incident here and for safety of women.
Models like Amit Ranjan, Sanya Sheikh and Gazi participated in the march in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt hotel where the fashion week is taking place. They were joined by designers like Debarun and many others. There were also representatives from the media as well as public relations company.
The Lakme Fashion Week kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude on Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic