Peace march at LFW for women`s safety
Mumbai: An impromptu peace march was organised Monday during the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) Winter/Festive 2013 against the recent rape incident here and for safety of women.
Models like Amit Ranjan, Sanya Sheikh and Gazi participated in the march in the ballroom of the Grand Hyatt hotel where the fashion week is taking place. They were joined by designers like Debarun and many others. There were also representatives from the media as well as public relations company.
The Lakme Fashion Week kickstarted on Aug 24 and will conclude on Aug 27.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- Bring forward your new avatar this Diwali
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season