Peaches Geldof hates her tattoos
London: Socialite Peaches Geldof says she regrets having tattoos on her body and blames her singer dad Bob Geldof for letting her have them at a young age.
"Fourteen-year-old girls should not be allowed to have tattoos. The ones I have from that age are like prison tattoos. I recently came to the conclusion I regret every one I`ve had," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I have so many bad tattoos. Some I find horrendous. If I could graft myself a new skin, I would," she said.
The 22-year-old has at least 20 tattoos, including names of ex-lovers and various animals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic