Peaches Geldof hates her tattoos
London: Socialite Peaches Geldof says she regrets having tattoos on her body and blames her singer dad Bob Geldof for letting her have them at a young age.
"Fourteen-year-old girls should not be allowed to have tattoos. The ones I have from that age are like prison tattoos. I recently came to the conclusion I regret every one I`ve had," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I have so many bad tattoos. Some I find horrendous. If I could graft myself a new skin, I would," she said.
The 22-year-old has at least 20 tattoos, including names of ex-lovers and various animals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!