Peaches Geldof hates her tattoos
London: Socialite Peaches Geldof says she regrets having tattoos on her body and blames her singer dad Bob Geldof for letting her have them at a young age.
"Fourteen-year-old girls should not be allowed to have tattoos. The ones I have from that age are like prison tattoos. I recently came to the conclusion I regret every one I`ve had," thesun.co.uk quoted her as saying.
"I have so many bad tattoos. Some I find horrendous. If I could graft myself a new skin, I would," she said.
The 22-year-old has at least 20 tattoos, including names of ex-lovers and various animals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth