Penelope Cruz directs ad campaign for lingerie brand
Los Angeles: Spanish actress-model Penelope Cruz has directed an advertisement campaign for designer lingerie brand - Agent Provocateur.
The 39-year-old will showcase a new collection called L`Agent, which she has created for the lingerie brand in collaboration with her sister Mónica Cruz.
"It was very personal and important for me, a very interesting experience. They gave me all the freedom and I was able to tell the story I wanted to tell,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cruz as saying.
"I used women of all shapes and sizes, as it was important for me to let women know that this brand is for everyone," she added.
Cruz cast model Irina Shayk in the video, alongside her husband Javier Bardem and Monica.
The project was a family affair since her younger brother Eduardo was in charge of composing the music and her mother, Encarna Sanchez, helped on the set.
Cruz, who also worked for Agent Provocateur, Autumn-Winter 2012 campaign, said: "I chose Irina, as she is such a vivacious woman, and with all the beautiful women in the campaign, I really needed someone who would keep the audience`s attention."
The collection will be on sale from Aug 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!