Penelope Cruz directs ad campaign for lingerie brand
Los Angeles: Spanish actress-model Penelope Cruz has directed an advertisement campaign for designer lingerie brand - Agent Provocateur.
The 39-year-old will showcase a new collection called L`Agent, which she has created for the lingerie brand in collaboration with her sister Mónica Cruz.
"It was very personal and important for me, a very interesting experience. They gave me all the freedom and I was able to tell the story I wanted to tell,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cruz as saying.
"I used women of all shapes and sizes, as it was important for me to let women know that this brand is for everyone," she added.
Cruz cast model Irina Shayk in the video, alongside her husband Javier Bardem and Monica.
The project was a family affair since her younger brother Eduardo was in charge of composing the music and her mother, Encarna Sanchez, helped on the set.
Cruz, who also worked for Agent Provocateur, Autumn-Winter 2012 campaign, said: "I chose Irina, as she is such a vivacious woman, and with all the beautiful women in the campaign, I really needed someone who would keep the audience`s attention."
The collection will be on sale from Aug 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic