Pep up yoga outfits
New Delhi: Trying to get back into shape by doing yoga? Slip into clothes that will move with your body with ease without killing your style.
Urban Yoga has come up with a new line titled Dry Fresh Collection and Warm Ups.
Dry collection keeps you dry as you twist and bend during yoga. It lets your body breathe. Pair up a blue Dry fresh t-shirt with grey yoga bottoms. The range costs between Rs.899 and Rs.1,999, said a statement.
Warm Ups collection has 100 percent cotton sweaters and velour jackets with bottoms. Velour fabric is so soft that you can stretch easily while exercising. The collection is priced between Rs.1,199 and Rs.1,799.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH