Pernia Qureshi launches first ethnic collection
New Delhi: Fashion stylist and costume designer Pernia Qureshi has crafted her first ethnic collection, targeted at women who embrace tradition without compromising on style.
The collection offers an array of ethnic yet modern styles, with streamlined lehengas and easy-to-wear anarkalis in colours like peach, teal and ivory, all enhanced with exquisite gold and silver embroideries, said a statement.
The products are available on Qureshi`s online store at price tags starting from Rs.15,000.
Qureshi, who has worked with established names like JJ Valaya and Tarun Tahiliani, stepped into the role of a costume designer in 2010 when she styled Sonam Kapoor for "Aisha". She also dressed the actress in the 2011 film "Thank You".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic