Pernia Qureshi launches first ethnic collection
New Delhi: Fashion stylist and costume designer Pernia Qureshi has crafted her first ethnic collection, targeted at women who embrace tradition without compromising on style.
The collection offers an array of ethnic yet modern styles, with streamlined lehengas and easy-to-wear anarkalis in colours like peach, teal and ivory, all enhanced with exquisite gold and silver embroideries, said a statement.
The products are available on Qureshi`s online store at price tags starting from Rs.15,000.
Qureshi, who has worked with established names like JJ Valaya and Tarun Tahiliani, stepped into the role of a costume designer in 2010 when she styled Sonam Kapoor for "Aisha". She also dressed the actress in the 2011 film "Thank You".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly