Pernia Qureshi launches online fashion magazine
New Delhi: To celebrate the first anniversary of her online pop-up shop, designer and stylist Pernia Qureshi is excited to launch a web magazine, offering fashion and style tips and information.
The Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop Magazine will be launched Monday on www.perniaspopupshop.com. It is being introduced with the aim to strengthen the bond with the customer base.
"Time flew like an arrow this year. Before I knew it, we were celebrating Pernia`s Pop-Up Shop`s first anniversary. It only felt right to launch our magazine to strengthen the bond with our beloved shoppers.
"Pernia`s Pop-Up Shop magazine is the one-stop style solution for all your fashion woos. It`s dedicated to all our shoppers who have been the conclusive driving force behind this beautiful venture," Qureshi said in a statement.
The first issue`s cover story is an interview with ace fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, who has impressed people not only in India but also across the globe with his collections being showcased at the New York and the Milan fashion weeks.
His collection of traditional saris will be launched simultaneously on the website.
The issue also covers various angles of fashion and lifestyle, as it features Sonam Kapoor as the Muse of the Month, a style guide for a desk-to-dinner fashion transition, a look at the hottest make-up trends for this summer, a new collection by Amrapali, and a spring getaway focus on the Ananda in the Himalayas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!