Pernia Qureshi launches style guide with Sonam Kapoor
New Delhi: Fashion stylist and costume designer Pernia Qureshi unveiled her first book, ‘Be Stylish with Pernia Qureshi’ and says that it will be a perfect style guide for those who want to hone their personality.
The book was launched by Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor here Wednesday evening.
"This book is the perfect next step in Pernia`s career. With her creative experience and deep understanding of the psyche of Indian women and their bodies, there is no better person to offer style advice than her," said Sonam.
Published by Random House India, the book will help readers to create their own signature look as it features do`s and don`ts for individual body types and personalities.
"Be Stylish is a fun easy read to help you be the very best version of your already fabulous self," Qureshi said in a statement.
Qureshi became a costume designer in 2010 when she styled Sonam for her film "Aisha". The entrepreneur, who has a fashion website www.perniaspopupshop.com., also dressed her in the 2011 film ‘Thank You’.
Available in paperback format, it is priced at Rs.299 while the luxe illustrated edition is for Rs.999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic