Philip Green praises business-savvy Kate Moss
London: Businessman Philip Green says model Kate Moss ruled the fashion industry for about two decades because she understands how to best market herself and remain in-demand.
The Topshop boss praised Moss in an interview to London Evening Standard newspaper, reports contactmusic.com.
"The bottom line is this - she manages herself well. She`s been smart, she understands the fashion business, and she doesn`t go talking everywhere. And she hasn`t run off and put her name on everything," Green told the London Evening Standard newspaper.
Moss is set to launch her next collection for the retail giant this spring, almost four years after her last collaboration came to an end, and Green can`t contain his excitement.
"The campaign images are the best we`ve ever had...She`s tried on every single piece," Green said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra