Pleated skirts are back
London: Pleated skirts might have a school dress feel, but this summer they have been given a school girl edge look with pretty pleats which adds a feminine touch to the wardrobe.
Both fine and box pleats are in trend and can be worn both day and night, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Pastels are a big colour trend this season. Whereas the bright shades are "in" too. Lace pleat skirts, gazel pleats, knife pleats, midi pleated and hitch pleats - choose your pick.
One can pair the pleated skirt with a slouchy knit and a pair of slip-on trainers during the day. While in the evening, one can ramp up the glamour with strappy heels, cami top and touches of jewellery.
One can take inspiration from the runway and get inspired by designer Christopher Kane`s SS14 collection. The designer paired a floral pleated skirt with a pastel sweatshirt for an easy-to-wear daytime look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!