Popular film characters inspire fashion sense: Kangna Ranaut
Mumbai: Actress Kangna Ranaut, whose quirky sense of style in ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ was widely appreciated, says film characters play an important role in inspiring fashion sense among people.
"People tend to follow the characters of the films that become popular. Like I heard the clothes of `Tanu Weds Manu` became very famous and with many more films. With `Krrish 3`, I think a new fashion trend will start," the 25-year-old said here Wednesday at the unveiling of Harper`s Bazaar magazine`s India cover, which features her.
Kangna believes it is school-going kids who get more inspired by Bollywood fashion.
"During our school days, we also used to get inspired by Bollywood fashion and used to dress just like in the movies of 1990s. So, I feel that maybe today`s school kids are getting inspired by us," she said.
Kangna was last seen in ‘Tezz’ this year. Currently, she is busy shooting for ‘Shootout At Wadala’ and ‘Krrish 3’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show