Posh to send selection of dresses to newest fan Kate Middleton
London: Victoria Beckham has got a new fan in bride-to-be Kate Middleton, and she is getting together a selection of dresses to send over to her.
Posh, 36, who is four-and-a-half months pregnant with her fourth child, revealed that a representative of the future princess had sent a request for some dresses to her studio.
The singer turned designer said at the preview of her autumn/winter 2011 line at New York Fashion Week that she would be sending a selection of items from her current spring/summer collection.
“Apparently, she likes my clothes and has asked to see a selection. It will be from my current spring/summer collection,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling the Daily Telegraph.
“It’s tremendously exciting and I would be honoured if she were to wear my designs. I admire her tremendously.
“She’s a beautiful young girl, she has a wonderful figure and I think she wears clothes beautifully,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Priyanka Chopra talks about wedding plans, says 'I believe you are single until you are married'
- Alia Bhatt's Filmfare win: You will be amazed to know how father Mahesh Bhatt celebrated
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing