Posh’s designer gushes about Victoria Beckham’s handbag line
London: Katie Hillier, accessory designer for Victoria Beckham’s new line of handbags, can’t stop praising Posh Spice’s talent.
"SHE designs the bags. At the start of the season, Victoria gives me a huge folder full of all the stuff she’s seen that she likes, and we work through it together,” the Telegraph quoted Hiller as saying.
Often I’ll come back with an idea and she’ll say no - she’s particularly picky about fabrics, which is unusual. Lots of people I’ve worked with are like, ``It looks good - great!``, but Victoria will lick her finger and wipe it on the cloth and be like ``Uh-oh, I can see what’s going to happen to that in the rain!``” she added.
Ever since she released her handbag line Beckham makes it a point to carry her own bags instead of her collection of Hermes Birkin and Kelly bags.
"She wear-tests all the bags when they’re in development, taking them everywhere she goes. All the bags are designed to fit into her life and that’s why they just work,” Hiller said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly