Posh’s designer gushes about Victoria Beckham’s handbag line
London: Katie Hillier, accessory designer for Victoria Beckham’s new line of handbags, can’t stop praising Posh Spice’s talent.
"SHE designs the bags. At the start of the season, Victoria gives me a huge folder full of all the stuff she’s seen that she likes, and we work through it together,” the Telegraph quoted Hiller as saying.
Often I’ll come back with an idea and she’ll say no - she’s particularly picky about fabrics, which is unusual. Lots of people I’ve worked with are like, ``It looks good - great!``, but Victoria will lick her finger and wipe it on the cloth and be like ``Uh-oh, I can see what’s going to happen to that in the rain!``” she added.
Ever since she released her handbag line Beckham makes it a point to carry her own bags instead of her collection of Hermes Birkin and Kelly bags.
"She wear-tests all the bags when they’re in development, taking them everywhere she goes. All the bags are designed to fit into her life and that’s why they just work,” Hiller said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!