Pre-orders for Kareena-inspired `Heroine` apparel collection
New Delhi: Bollywood continues to inspire fashion among youngsters, and if you`re one among those who fancies Kareena Kapoor`s outfits from ‘Heroine’, here`s your chance to grab them online.
Apparel brand Jealous 21 joined hands with the Madhur Bhandarkar-film for creating its clothes range, inspired by Kareena`s glamourous look. Now, online portal www.fashionara.com is opening up pre-orders for it.
In tune with the actress` get up, there are chic party dresses in colours ranging from white, yellow, black and blue, which are up for grabs.
"Movies allot a fair share of the market budget to online media. In addition, the web is relied upon heavily for word-of-mouth publicity and sales of movies and music. It is thus only natural that movie merchandising moves online," Arun Sirdeshmukh, CEO and co-founder, Fashionara, said in a statement.
"Particularly for categories like fashion, online retailers offer the quickest and most efficient route to getting merchandise to market," he added.
The collection will delight young shoppers, who love to mimic Bollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes