Preity Zinta walks ramp for Surily Goel
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Preity Zinta walked the ramp for designer Surily Goel on the first day of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) here. She looked gorgeous in dazzling black evening gown.
"Surily is one of my favourite designers. She is a versatile designer. She intelligently experiment with fabrics and threadwork and truly knows what works best with the women," Preity said.
She opted for this black off shoulder gown because it goes well with her personality. "It`s bold, classy and very feminine," Preity told reporters.
The five-day fashion extravaganza started Wednesday at Pragati Maidan.
The 38-year-old actress admitted that she likes wearing western outfits more than ethnic. "I usually wear western outfits like jeans and Tees at home, gowns at the formal events and short dresses when I go out with friends."
"I always look forward to Surily`s designs as they are perfect mix of right colours, fabrics and designs," she said.
Preity`s forthcoming film ‘Ishkq in Paris’ which was supposed to be released in November 2012 got delayed and is still in its post-production stages.
"I can`t disclose the dates as of now but it
will release soon," said Preity.
The actress also said that she is pretty excited and looking forward to attend more shows at WIFW.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!