Preity Zinta walks ramp for Surily Goel
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Preity Zinta walked the ramp for designer Surily Goel on the first day of Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) here. She looked gorgeous in dazzling black evening gown.
"Surily is one of my favourite designers. She is a versatile designer. She intelligently experiment with fabrics and threadwork and truly knows what works best with the women," Preity said.
She opted for this black off shoulder gown because it goes well with her personality. "It`s bold, classy and very feminine," Preity told reporters.
The five-day fashion extravaganza started Wednesday at Pragati Maidan.
The 38-year-old actress admitted that she likes wearing western outfits more than ethnic. "I usually wear western outfits like jeans and Tees at home, gowns at the formal events and short dresses when I go out with friends."
"I always look forward to Surily`s designs as they are perfect mix of right colours, fabrics and designs," she said.
Preity`s forthcoming film ‘Ishkq in Paris’ which was supposed to be released in November 2012 got delayed and is still in its post-production stages.
"I can`t disclose the dates as of now but it
will release soon," said Preity.
The actress also said that she is pretty excited and looking forward to attend more shows at WIFW.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly