Priyanka Chopra becomes the first Indian face of International brand ‘Guess’
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra is going places. The former Miss World, who ventured into acting in Bollywood almost a decade back has bagged an endorsement deal with an international brand. The actress-singer has been signed by international clothing brand ‘Guess’ for it’s Holiday 2013 campaign.
The 33-year-old actress has already gone international with music as her platform, but now she has gone a step further by becoming the first Indian ‘Guess’ girl.
"I`m so proud to be the next #GuessGirl.It`s a legacy of beauty for 30 years..Thank u @bryanadams and @GUESS for making this such a fab shoot," Priyanka Chopra tweeted.
PeeCee has got the opportunity to work with singer-photographer Bryan Adams for this campaign. Needless to say, Priyanka has pulled it off really well. She looks drop dead gorgeous in the photoshoot.
Pic Courtesy: Twitter
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals