Priyanka Chopra to endorse hair care product
New Delhi: Actress Priyanka Chopra has been roped in to endorse a new range of natural hair care products by Vatika, from the House of Dabur.
"I am a strong believer in the goodness of nature for my daily hair care routine. The scientifically-proven and chosen ingredients in the all new shampoo range is a unique offering for women like me and offers the goodness of nature for the best treatment of my hair," Priyanka said in a statement.
"I have personally experienced the benefits of making a switch to naturals, and hence I am endorsing it," she added.
Ajay Motwani, Dabur India Ltd, category head, hair care said: The new shampoo range, developed post extensive research, is fortified with the goodness of proven natural hair care ingredients to deliver superior conditioning and hair care without the fear of harmful chemicals."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired