Protect hair this Diwali
New Delhi: Diwali brings lot of smoke and pollution, thanks to crackers but an expert suggests that coconut, honey and less use of hair styling products can make hair strong during such occassions.
Rashmi Shetty, celebrity dermatologist from Marico, says that the smoke and pollution will damage hair so it is essential to protect hair by using natural ingredients.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Nourish your hair with coconut based hair oil, preferably a night before the festival. Wash it with a mild shampoo the next day. Dilute the shampoo with water to avoid using excessive shampoo.
- Use natural ingredients such as honey, yoghurt, strawberry and vinegar to make hair masks at home. The masks should be applied on hair for half an hour then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is advisable to avoid using too many styling products as they can make your hair rough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn