Protect hair this Diwali
New Delhi: Diwali brings lot of smoke and pollution, thanks to crackers but an expert suggests that coconut, honey and less use of hair styling products can make hair strong during such occassions.
Rashmi Shetty, celebrity dermatologist from Marico, says that the smoke and pollution will damage hair so it is essential to protect hair by using natural ingredients.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Nourish your hair with coconut based hair oil, preferably a night before the festival. Wash it with a mild shampoo the next day. Dilute the shampoo with water to avoid using excessive shampoo.
- Use natural ingredients such as honey, yoghurt, strawberry and vinegar to make hair masks at home. The masks should be applied on hair for half an hour then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is advisable to avoid using too many styling products as they can make your hair rough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why