Protect hair this Diwali
New Delhi: Diwali brings lot of smoke and pollution, thanks to crackers but an expert suggests that coconut, honey and less use of hair styling products can make hair strong during such occassions.
Rashmi Shetty, celebrity dermatologist from Marico, says that the smoke and pollution will damage hair so it is essential to protect hair by using natural ingredients.
Here are a few helpful tips:
- Nourish your hair with coconut based hair oil, preferably a night before the festival. Wash it with a mild shampoo the next day. Dilute the shampoo with water to avoid using excessive shampoo.
- Use natural ingredients such as honey, yoghurt, strawberry and vinegar to make hair masks at home. The masks should be applied on hair for half an hour then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is advisable to avoid using too many styling products as they can make your hair rough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH