Purab Kohli to walk at Lakme Fashion Week
Mumbai: Actor Purab Kohli will be the showstopper for designer Lalit Sengar`s show at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014, which begins here March 12.
The collection draws inspiration from the art nouveau era.
Sengar believes the `Jal` actor is capable of carrying off the look with utmost style and elegance.
“Taking a cue from the detailed architecture, mega structures, motifs, art installations, home decor and other natural objects, the line is infused with a powerfully rhythmic and whip like force,” the designer said in a statement.
LFW, a five-day fashion extravaganza, will be held at the Grand Hyatt hotel here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Pakistan-born actor sacked for racism against Indians
- Banning Pakistani artistes not a solution: Karan Johar on MNS threat
- Kim Kardashian to vote for Hillary Clinton!
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn