Purab Kohli to walk at Lakme Fashion Week
Mumbai: Actor Purab Kohli will be the showstopper for designer Lalit Sengar`s show at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014, which begins here March 12.
The collection draws inspiration from the art nouveau era.
Sengar believes the `Jal` actor is capable of carrying off the look with utmost style and elegance.
“Taking a cue from the detailed architecture, mega structures, motifs, art installations, home decor and other natural objects, the line is infused with a powerfully rhythmic and whip like force,” the designer said in a statement.
LFW, a five-day fashion extravaganza, will be held at the Grand Hyatt hotel here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly