Purab Kohli to walk at Lakme Fashion Week
Mumbai: Actor Purab Kohli will be the showstopper for designer Lalit Sengar`s show at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014, which begins here March 12.
The collection draws inspiration from the art nouveau era.
Sengar believes the `Jal` actor is capable of carrying off the look with utmost style and elegance.
“Taking a cue from the detailed architecture, mega structures, motifs, art installations, home decor and other natural objects, the line is infused with a powerfully rhythmic and whip like force,” the designer said in a statement.
LFW, a five-day fashion extravaganza, will be held at the Grand Hyatt hotel here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic