Raghavendra Rathore designs Fawad`s look in `Khoobsurat`
New Delhi: Fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore has styled the suave look of Pakistani actor Fawad Afzal Khan in his upcoming debut Disney drama `Khoobsurat`, starring Sonam Kapoor opposite him.
In the movie, he is seen wearing Jodhpuri bandhgalas and Raghavendra said a lot of hard work has gone behind his look.
"We created profiles of 100 princes and combined details from all the looks for Fawad`s character of Vikram Rathore in the film," Rathore said.
The noted fashion designer also revealed that the `Zindagi Gulzar Hai` actor was initially not comfortable with his look in the film.
"I worked on Fawad`s look. He had some reservations initially but once he believed I had the potential to put it together he was more open and in the end he really liked the look," Rathore said.
Fawad plays the role of a young Rajput prince in the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s film of the same name.
The designer, who has previously styled Saif Ali Khan, Amitabh Bachchan among other Bollywood A-listers, praised actress Sonam and her producer-sister Rhea Kapoor for their knowledge of designs.
"With Sonam and Rhea, it feels like working with the masters of the craft. They are really good in their designs. It was a wonderful experience, in fact working with Fawad was also lovely as he is a very humble man, who does his work and then quietly disappears," Rathore said.
`Khoobsurat` will hit theatres on September 19. The designer will be showcasing his regal collection in the upcoming edition of India Bridal Fashion Week, commencing here from August 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH