Raghavendra Rathore designs Fawad`s look in `Khoobsurat`
New Delhi: Fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore has styled the suave look of Pakistani actor Fawad Afzal Khan in his upcoming debut Disney drama `Khoobsurat`, starring Sonam Kapoor opposite him.
In the movie, he is seen wearing Jodhpuri bandhgalas and Raghavendra said a lot of hard work has gone behind his look.
"We created profiles of 100 princes and combined details from all the looks for Fawad`s character of Vikram Rathore in the film," Rathore said.
The noted fashion designer also revealed that the `Zindagi Gulzar Hai` actor was initially not comfortable with his look in the film.
"I worked on Fawad`s look. He had some reservations initially but once he believed I had the potential to put it together he was more open and in the end he really liked the look," Rathore said.
Fawad plays the role of a young Rajput prince in the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s film of the same name.
The designer, who has previously styled Saif Ali Khan, Amitabh Bachchan among other Bollywood A-listers, praised actress Sonam and her producer-sister Rhea Kapoor for their knowledge of designs.
"With Sonam and Rhea, it feels like working with the masters of the craft. They are really good in their designs. It was a wonderful experience, in fact working with Fawad was also lovely as he is a very humble man, who does his work and then quietly disappears," Rathore said.
`Khoobsurat` will hit theatres on September 19. The designer will be showcasing his regal collection in the upcoming edition of India Bridal Fashion Week, commencing here from August 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic