Raghavendra Rathore designs Fawad`s look in `Khoobsurat`
New Delhi: Fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore has styled the suave look of Pakistani actor Fawad Afzal Khan in his upcoming debut Disney drama `Khoobsurat`, starring Sonam Kapoor opposite him.
In the movie, he is seen wearing Jodhpuri bandhgalas and Raghavendra said a lot of hard work has gone behind his look.
"We created profiles of 100 princes and combined details from all the looks for Fawad`s character of Vikram Rathore in the film," Rathore said.
The noted fashion designer also revealed that the `Zindagi Gulzar Hai` actor was initially not comfortable with his look in the film.
"I worked on Fawad`s look. He had some reservations initially but once he believed I had the potential to put it together he was more open and in the end he really liked the look," Rathore said.
Fawad plays the role of a young Rajput prince in the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee`s film of the same name.
The designer, who has previously styled Saif Ali Khan, Amitabh Bachchan among other Bollywood A-listers, praised actress Sonam and her producer-sister Rhea Kapoor for their knowledge of designs.
"With Sonam and Rhea, it feels like working with the masters of the craft. They are really good in their designs. It was a wonderful experience, in fact working with Fawad was also lovely as he is a very humble man, who does his work and then quietly disappears," Rathore said.
`Khoobsurat` will hit theatres on September 19. The designer will be showcasing his regal collection in the upcoming edition of India Bridal Fashion Week, commencing here from August 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn