Rahul Mishra, Payal Pratap are Fiama designers for WIFW
New Delhi: Rahul Mishra and Payal Pratap Singh have been announced as Fiama Di Wills designers for autumn-winter 2013 edition of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW) starting March 13.
They will showcase their creations at a show sponsored by personal care brand Fiama Di Wills.
"To inspire and stimulate with the brand core of innovation and promise of eternal beauty, this season, we are extremely glad to present designers Rahul Mishra and Payal Pratap Singh," said Nilanjan Mukherjee, head of marketing, personal care products` business, ITC Limited.
WIFW, a five-day event, will be held at Pragati Maidan. It is expected to witness participation from an assorted mix of leading as well as upcoming designers from India and abroad.
"We are excited to see young creative talents come together at the prestigious Fiama Di Wills show at the WIFW autumn-winter 2013," Sunil Sethi, president, Fashion Design Council of India, said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals