Rajasthan Fashion Week ready with second edition
New Delhi:Rajasthan Fashion Week (RFW) is back with its second edition, starting May 9 in Jaipur. Over 26 designers, including Ritu Kumar, Neeta Lulla and Lina Tipnis, will showcase their ready to wear ethnic and western wear at the event.
The four-day event will begin with a grand opening show followed by a welcome party.
Shalika Sharma, director and CEO of RFW, said: "The second edition shall witness a different scale of creative canvas and a new dimension to the business and establishing RFW as a distinctive brand to reckon with."
Model-actress Mugdha Godse, who will participate in the fashion extravaganza, said: "It is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of the Rajasthan Fashion Week. I am sure the show will be a great success and I wish the team all the very best for the shows."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why