Rajesh Pratap Singh to showcase `Illusion` at LFW
Mumbai: Ace designer Rajesh Pratap Singh’s grand finale at the forthcoming Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW) summer-resort 2014, will be based on the `Illusion` theme.
The five-day fashion extravaganza will start here March 12 and the grand finale will witness a magnificent interplay of light and colour through make-up and outfits, which are true to the designer’s signature style, a statement said.
Singh’s collection is inspired by Lakmé Absolute Color Illusion and will show simplistic cuts with minimal but flawless detailing.
“This is the first time I have associated with Lakmé Fashion Week and I am honoured to showcase my designs on this platform as the grand finale designer for LFW SR 2014,” Singh said.
“The collection is inspired by Lakmé statement of Illusion and will be a grand showcase of dual texture, modernistic style and metallic colors,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW