Rajesh Pratap to close Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014
Mumbai: Ace designer Rajesh Pratap Singh is all set to bring the curtains down of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2014 here, starting from March 11 next year.
For the upcoming five-day fashion extravaganza, Singh, who has a career of 18 years, will present a line inspired by the brand`s soon-to-be launched new range from the popular Lakme Absolute collection.
"Lakme Fashion Week is acknowledged to be the pre-eminent fashion event of India. I have watched the growth and evolution of this platform over the years. Every season creates impressive new trends in the world of both fashion and beauty and I am delighted to now associate with a brand like Lakme.
"It has been consistent in introducing cutting-edge innovations and this is elegantly on display on the runway. This dual creativity approach is something I can respond to whole-heartedly and I hope to present an extraordinarily stylish collection at the anticipated grand finale," Singh said in a statement.
Head of Innovation at Lakme, Purnima Lamba, is happy to collaborate with the designer.
"It`s a great honour to have an internationally acclaimed creative genius like Rajesh Pratap Singh present Lakme`s Grand Finale collection at the upcoming LFW SR 2014. His designs and concepts have never failed to enthral the fashion world."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn