Randeep Hooda to walk ramp for Rajat Tangri
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Randeep Hooda, known for his sculpted body, is set to walk the ramp for designer Rajat Tangri at the forthcoming Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2013.
The five-day fashion event will start here Friday and the actor will walk the ramp on the second day, said a statement.
The designer will travel back to time to showcase a collection representing gothic look. He has extensively used hues like red, emerald and gold coalesce with black slate and teal to create red carpet silhouettes.
Crafted jackets, formal separates, gowns and structured dresses for women to sharp tailored suits and overcoats for men are part of the collection.
The designer, who is styling actress Priyanka Chopra for her role as a boxer and Olympic medallist Mary Kom in the biopic being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has used fabrics like chiffon, silk, taffeta, duchess satin and wool to create his new ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' joins Rs 200 crore club in India
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic