Randeep Hooda to walk ramp for Rajat Tangri
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Randeep Hooda, known for his sculpted body, is set to walk the ramp for designer Rajat Tangri at the forthcoming Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2013.
The five-day fashion event will start here Friday and the actor will walk the ramp on the second day, said a statement.
The designer will travel back to time to showcase a collection representing gothic look. He has extensively used hues like red, emerald and gold coalesce with black slate and teal to create red carpet silhouettes.
Crafted jackets, formal separates, gowns and structured dresses for women to sharp tailored suits and overcoats for men are part of the collection.
The designer, who is styling actress Priyanka Chopra for her role as a boxer and Olympic medallist Mary Kom in the biopic being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has used fabrics like chiffon, silk, taffeta, duchess satin and wool to create his new ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes