Randeep Hooda to walk ramp for Rajat Tangri
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Randeep Hooda, known for his sculpted body, is set to walk the ramp for designer Rajat Tangri at the forthcoming Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2013.
The five-day fashion event will start here Friday and the actor will walk the ramp on the second day, said a statement.
The designer will travel back to time to showcase a collection representing gothic look. He has extensively used hues like red, emerald and gold coalesce with black slate and teal to create red carpet silhouettes.
Crafted jackets, formal separates, gowns and structured dresses for women to sharp tailored suits and overcoats for men are part of the collection.
The designer, who is styling actress Priyanka Chopra for her role as a boxer and Olympic medallist Mary Kom in the biopic being produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has used fabrics like chiffon, silk, taffeta, duchess satin and wool to create his new ensemble.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly