Ranveer Singh hopes moustache proves lucky for him too
Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh feels cricketers Shikhar Dhawan and Ravindra Jadeja`s handlebar moustache proved lucky for the Indian cricket team in the ICC Champions Trophy. He hopes his own moustache reaps gold for him at the Box Office.
"I am happy about handlebars are back! If you see, Shikhar Dhawan sports them, Ravindra Jadeja also and see how their luck is shining. We have lifted the Cup, thanks to handlebars," the 27-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of a special edition of "Mills & Boon" featuring the poster of Ranveer and Sonakshi Sinha`s ‘Lootera’ on the cover.
"I hope my handlebars are as lucky for me as they have been for Team India. I am glad and if I may say so, I may have started a trend," he added.
Ranveer`s moustaches are for Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s film ‘Ram Leela’, where he is been paired opposite Deepika Padukone.
Ranveer says if he could, he would love to continue sporting the look.
"If I was left to be, I would have grown hair this long, a similar beard...if I wasn`t playing characters in my line and was left to be. That`s how I would have been in my personal life. I`m very attached to my moustache, I love twirling it," Ranveer said.
Directed by Vikramaditya Motwane, ‘Lootera’ stars Sonakshi Sinha and hits theatres July 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!