Raymond Weil launches Noemia collection
Delhi: For the autumn collection, Raymon Weil presents `Noemia`; the collection with a redesigned profile.
Noemia, a name that is poetic and yet mysterious, recalls the family dimension of the Geneva Brand, as it takes its inspiration directly from the first name of its founder’s granddaughter.
The exclusively feminine line of Swiss Watch making has been stirring passions since its creation in 2009. Both enchanting and seductive, Noemia will keep on subtly awakening the sensuality that lies dormant in each one of us.
Noemia’s finely set case with its delicately rounded lines has grown longer. The voluptuously formed horns merge with the steel bracelet, whose links still alternate between a polished and satin finish, and looks more feminine. Their straight and pure contours have been rounded to please the eye.
The white mother-of-pearl dial is brighter giving an extra brilliance to the hours with its full-cut diamonds. It is priced at Rs 1,53,000.
The Swiss watch initiator of repute incepted back in 1976 the saga of three generations, who understood how to make their independence their greatest strength and initiated the high-end luxury Swiss watch brand in the middle of a watch industry crisis, then at that time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra