Ready for summer wedding? Try innovative hairstyles
New Delhi: Beat the heat at summer weddings with interesting hairdos which will keep you cool and stylish at the same time.
Celebrity hairstylist Asgar Saboo has come up with a do it yourself (DIY) guide to no-fuss, chic hairdos which are perfect for summer wedding. These hairstyles will help you look your best with minimal effort and will leave your friends in awe, said a statement.
* The boho-beach wedding: A boho-chic half-up half-down twisted hairdo is perfect for a sweet playful look. Start by applying salt spray to your damp hair and scrounging it up to get a tousled texture. Then use a hair curler to get large bouncy curls. Then centre-part your hair and carefully twist one strand of hair on each side carefully securing them at the back. The twisted sides frame the face beautifully and can be adorned with flowers, for a pretty bohemian look.
* The rustic-belle wedding: A rustic country wedding calls for a romantic and feminine hair updo. Wash your hair the day before to allow the hair to produce enough natural oils so it will not fall flat immediately. Apply a styling mousse to your damp tresses, this will make it easier to hold the curl and will give it a nice volume and texture. With the help of curling tongs, create loose waves with the top and front sections of your hair. Then divide your hair into three sections and gather the middle section into a low undone bun. Secure it with bobby pins. Take the remaining sections and loosely pin the strands into the bun creating a "loose tuck" effect. Adorn the locks with pretty flowers for the ultimate rustic-belle look.
* The city-glam wedding: Sleek sophistication is the key to a glamorous city wedding. This is a very easy style that works with every dress. Start by thoroughly brushing your strands and apply a serum for a smooth and tangle-free feel. Then pull your hair up in a high ponytail and proceed by grabbing the base of the ponytail and carefully wrap it around the bun and pin it down with bobby pins. Don’t hold back with the hairspray.
The unique-picturesque wedding: Whether it’s a castle or a vineyard, a lighthouse or the mountains, there is no need to fret. You can’t go wrong with a classical bouncy blowout. Start by applying a volumizing anti-frizz mousse and divide your hair into four sections, then part it across the middle. Clip up the sections and then patiently work on one at a time with the help of a classic round brush and a good hairdryer. Tame the strands by directing the noozle over the bristles and brush the strands from top to bottom. It’s important to work the roots before giving the ends that nice soft curl. Finish by applying a hairspray to secure the hairdo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn