Remove make-up with care
New Delhi: Pop colours can brighten up your face, but to improve your skin ensure that you clean it with mild face wash once you get back home from your outings.
Makeover expert Aashmeen Munjaal shares how to go gentle on skin after exposing it to a heavy dose of make-up:
- Wash your face with mild face wash according to skin type. Clean your skin properly because the new kinds of make-up like high definition and air brush have granules which go deep in the pores.
- To remove the eye make-up, always use a remover with less number of chemicals. To prevent patchy and dark skin under your eye, apply aloe vera gel and massage it with ring finger in clockwise or anti-clockwise manner. To get a refreshing feeling you can put green tea ice bags.
- While cleanser removes make-up and dirt, you then need to use a toner to close the pores.
- Women have started using lipsticks that last for about nine to twelve hours. Use wet tissues to remove the lip colour. After removing the make-up, massage them in uplifting manner then apply a coat of glycerine to make your lips soft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!