Remove make-up with care
New Delhi: Pop colours can brighten up your face, but to improve your skin ensure that you clean it with mild face wash once you get back home from your outings.
Makeover expert Aashmeen Munjaal shares how to go gentle on skin after exposing it to a heavy dose of make-up:
- Wash your face with mild face wash according to skin type. Clean your skin properly because the new kinds of make-up like high definition and air brush have granules which go deep in the pores.
- To remove the eye make-up, always use a remover with less number of chemicals. To prevent patchy and dark skin under your eye, apply aloe vera gel and massage it with ring finger in clockwise or anti-clockwise manner. To get a refreshing feeling you can put green tea ice bags.
- While cleanser removes make-up and dirt, you then need to use a toner to close the pores.
- Women have started using lipsticks that last for about nine to twelve hours. Use wet tissues to remove the lip colour. After removing the make-up, massage them in uplifting manner then apply a coat of glycerine to make your lips soft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly