Richa Sharma to be Mrs India International global brand ambassador
Kolkata: Former Mrs India International Richa Sharma was Thursday named global brand ambassador of the pageant, which will kick off this year with the interview round in the US` Atlanta city May 17, the organisers announced here.
Sharma, who was crowned Mrs India International in 2011, said "it really feels great to be made a part of a show in which one was a contestant two years back".
Pageant director Adrita Khanna said application from over 250 women have been received for the coming edition.
She said the organisers were considering holding the grand finale of the 2014 chapter of the event in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks