Richa Sharma to be Mrs India International global brand ambassador
Kolkata: Former Mrs India International Richa Sharma was Thursday named global brand ambassador of the pageant, which will kick off this year with the interview round in the US` Atlanta city May 17, the organisers announced here.
Sharma, who was crowned Mrs India International in 2011, said "it really feels great to be made a part of a show in which one was a contestant two years back".
Pageant director Adrita Khanna said application from over 250 women have been received for the coming edition.
She said the organisers were considering holding the grand finale of the 2014 chapter of the event in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic