Richa Sharma to be Mrs India International global brand ambassador
Kolkata: Former Mrs India International Richa Sharma was Thursday named global brand ambassador of the pageant, which will kick off this year with the interview round in the US` Atlanta city May 17, the organisers announced here.
Sharma, who was crowned Mrs India International in 2011, said "it really feels great to be made a part of a show in which one was a contestant two years back".
Pageant director Adrita Khanna said application from over 250 women have been received for the coming edition.
She said the organisers were considering holding the grand finale of the 2014 chapter of the event in Kolkata.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH