Riddhi-Siddhi win applause for Sonakshi`s London stage outfit
Panaji: Fashion designers Riddhi and Siddhi Mapxencar`s outfit for Sonakshi Sinha`s recent live performance at London`s O2 arena drew appreciation both from the actress and the audience.
The Goan designers chose a funky denim jacket with a patch work for the actress. "Our design drew lot of appreciation from the crowd and Sonakshi also liked it very much. This time she (Sonakshi) wanted the look to be fierce yet glamorous. We always love to work with Sonakshi and her stylist Sakshi Mehraa, who exactly knows what would look good on her," the designers said in a statement.
"With a lot of brainstorming and different ideas we unanimously decided on a denim jacket with patch work of tiger print. Lot of detailing has gone on the same. Crystals, studs and patch details dominated the surface ornamentation on the jacket," the designer duo added.
Riddhi and Siddhi, who have styled the look of many Bollywood actresses including Katrina Kaif and Ileana D`cruz, said they enjoyed the experience of designing a stage outfit.
"We really enjoyed working on this project! Stage costumes have so many different aspects to it. Most important it has to be comfortable to dance. Hence, construction of garment should be made accordingly. It should look larger than life and should stand amongst others dancing in chorus," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Rishi Kapoor says he was born with silver spoon but had 'different' struggles
- Salman Khan acquitted in Arms Act case; court exonerates actor due to lack of evidence