Rihanna becomes new face of Balmain
London: R&B star Rihanna has become the new face of prestigious fashion house Balmain.
The 25-year-old singer will front the advertising campaign of the Spring/Summer 2014 collection and is expected to feature in magazines from January, reported Glamour magazine.
"In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world. When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete," the label`s creative director, Olivier Rousteing said.
In the adverts, which were shot in New York City, Rihanna can be seen wearing two different outfits.
In the first snap, the `Stay` hitmaker is propped up on a white and black - squared block while wearing a baby pink dogtooth checked over-coat with turned up sleeves and gold accessories.
In the second photograph, Rihanna is flaunting a denim top and denim high-waited trousers, which is teamed up with chunky gold chains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly