Rihanna becomes new face of Balmain
London: R&B star Rihanna has become the new face of prestigious fashion house Balmain.
The 25-year-old singer will front the advertising campaign of the Spring/Summer 2014 collection and is expected to feature in magazines from January, reported Glamour magazine.
"In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world. When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete," the label`s creative director, Olivier Rousteing said.
In the adverts, which were shot in New York City, Rihanna can be seen wearing two different outfits.
In the first snap, the `Stay` hitmaker is propped up on a white and black - squared block while wearing a baby pink dogtooth checked over-coat with turned up sleeves and gold accessories.
In the second photograph, Rihanna is flaunting a denim top and denim high-waited trousers, which is teamed up with chunky gold chains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!