Rihanna becomes new face of Balmain
London: R&B star Rihanna has become the new face of prestigious fashion house Balmain.
The 25-year-old singer will front the advertising campaign of the Spring/Summer 2014 collection and is expected to feature in magazines from January, reported Glamour magazine.
"In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world. When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete," the label`s creative director, Olivier Rousteing said.
In the adverts, which were shot in New York City, Rihanna can be seen wearing two different outfits.
In the first snap, the `Stay` hitmaker is propped up on a white and black - squared block while wearing a baby pink dogtooth checked over-coat with turned up sleeves and gold accessories.
In the second photograph, Rihanna is flaunting a denim top and denim high-waited trousers, which is teamed up with chunky gold chains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof