Rihanna gets new cross tattoo
London: R&B star Rihanna has got a cross tattooed on her right wrist.
The `We Found Love` hitmaker, who already has more than 20 pieces of body art, had a large ornate cross, surrounded by designs, etched on the inside of her right wrist at Bang Bang Tattoos.
The Barbados native had an Indian-inspired markings on her hand incorporated into a Maori design, which she got done in October using the excruciatingly painful yet traditional Ta Moko method to mark her trip to New Zealand.
Rihanna has been having tattoos done at the studio in New York since 2007.
The beauty`s other tattoos include a Sanskrit prayer down her thigh and the word love on the middle finger of her left hand, and claims they all have spiritual meanings.
"My tattoos are all spiritual and show how I feel about religion. I have a falcon which is an Egyptian falcon and is supposed to stand for God," she had said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?