Rihanna gets new cross tattoo
London: R&B star Rihanna has got a cross tattooed on her right wrist.
The `We Found Love` hitmaker, who already has more than 20 pieces of body art, had a large ornate cross, surrounded by designs, etched on the inside of her right wrist at Bang Bang Tattoos.
The Barbados native had an Indian-inspired markings on her hand incorporated into a Maori design, which she got done in October using the excruciatingly painful yet traditional Ta Moko method to mark her trip to New Zealand.
Rihanna has been having tattoos done at the studio in New York since 2007.
The beauty`s other tattoos include a Sanskrit prayer down her thigh and the word love on the middle finger of her left hand, and claims they all have spiritual meanings.
"My tattoos are all spiritual and show how I feel about religion. I have a falcon which is an Egyptian falcon and is supposed to stand for God," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for