Rihanna gets tattoo for Chris Brown?
London: R&B star Rihanna has reportedly inked ex-boyfriend Chris Brown`s nickname `Breezy` on her skin.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker has allegedly tattooed the word to honour her on-off musician boyfriend, who famously calls his army of fans Team Breezy, reported a website.
"She got it to symbolise her commitment to him. Now the world knows they`re back together, they`re determined to make it work," a source said.
The couple, who split in 2009 after Brown violently assaulted Rihanna, are thought to have rekindled their passion after Brown dumped model Karrueche Tran.
Since then they have become inseparable, with Rihanna, 24, even flying out to Germany to spend time on tour with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly