Rihanna gets tattoo for Chris Brown?
London: R&B star Rihanna has reportedly inked ex-boyfriend Chris Brown`s nickname `Breezy` on her skin.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker has allegedly tattooed the word to honour her on-off musician boyfriend, who famously calls his army of fans Team Breezy, reported a website.
"She got it to symbolise her commitment to him. Now the world knows they`re back together, they`re determined to make it work," a source said.
The couple, who split in 2009 after Brown violently assaulted Rihanna, are thought to have rekindled their passion after Brown dumped model Karrueche Tran.
Since then they have become inseparable, with Rihanna, 24, even flying out to Germany to spend time on tour with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!