Rihanna gets tattoo for Chris Brown?
London: R&B star Rihanna has reportedly inked ex-boyfriend Chris Brown`s nickname `Breezy` on her skin.
The `Diamonds` hitmaker has allegedly tattooed the word to honour her on-off musician boyfriend, who famously calls his army of fans Team Breezy, reported a website.
"She got it to symbolise her commitment to him. Now the world knows they`re back together, they`re determined to make it work," a source said.
The couple, who split in 2009 after Brown violently assaulted Rihanna, are thought to have rekindled their passion after Brown dumped model Karrueche Tran.
Since then they have become inseparable, with Rihanna, 24, even flying out to Germany to spend time on tour with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn