Rihanna launches new perfume `Rogue`
London: Rihanna has launched her new fragrance ` Rogue` in London.
This is the fourth fragrance from the singing superstar, and is supposed to go on sale at Selfridges.com, the Daily Star reported.
The `Umbrella` hitmaker`s perfume, which has sultry notes of wood, vanilla combined with leather and patchouli, is feminine with a hint of musk.
The only available 100 bottles are priced at 43 pounds for 125ml and will be available in the UK until its official launch on October 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!