Rihanna makes a bold statement as she steps out in a `Slutz` crop top
London: Rihanna was snapped leaving her Manchester hotel yesterday in a rather unusual outfit on Wednesday.
Keeping her eyes hidden beneath some large designer shades, the pop star flashed her toned and trim midriff in a crop top which had the word `Slutz` emblazoned across it, the Daily Express reported.
The Barbadian recording artist also mismatched feminine peep-toe heels with bad-girl leather panel trousers, while teaming it with a backwards baseball cap.
Rihanna accessorised her attire with a pair of dark shades, red lipstick and a chunky chain around her neck, as she left her Manchester hotel to perform at the MEN Arena.
She was accompanied by her best pal Melissa Forde, who helped her in carrying all the bags.
Later, after performing at the 23,000-capacity venue, she apparently came over all camera-shy as she covered up with a blanket wrapped around her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn