Rihanna makes a bold statement as she steps out in a `Slutz` crop top
London: Rihanna was snapped leaving her Manchester hotel yesterday in a rather unusual outfit on Wednesday.
Keeping her eyes hidden beneath some large designer shades, the pop star flashed her toned and trim midriff in a crop top which had the word `Slutz` emblazoned across it, the Daily Express reported.
The Barbadian recording artist also mismatched feminine peep-toe heels with bad-girl leather panel trousers, while teaming it with a backwards baseball cap.
Rihanna accessorised her attire with a pair of dark shades, red lipstick and a chunky chain around her neck, as she left her Manchester hotel to perform at the MEN Arena.
She was accompanied by her best pal Melissa Forde, who helped her in carrying all the bags.
Later, after performing at the 23,000-capacity venue, she apparently came over all camera-shy as she covered up with a blanket wrapped around her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2 days to go: 'Dishoom' promotions are in full swing, Varun-John-Jacqueline witness huge crowd!
- Amber Heard accuses Johnny Depp of stalling divorce
- Elderly don't retire from sex regardless of age
- I'm not one to back out of a commitment: Arshad Warsi
- Blac Chyna shows off engagement ring amidst split rumours
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic