Rihanna my style icon, says Nicola Roberts
London: Singer Nicola Roberts says pop star Rihanna is one of her style icons.
The Girls Aloud singer is currently working with stylist Lysa Cooper and designer Henry Holland for Rihanna`s TV show ‘Styled To Rock’. Roberts is working as an executive-producer for the show.
"I was really excited to be working with Rihanna to find a new British up-and-coming designer. I was so flattered when she asked me. She is definitely one of my style icons," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 26-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Dia Mirza directs film on tigers, nature conservation
- Irresistibly handsome as always – Check out Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in brand new ‘Mohenjo Daro’ poster
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic