Rihanna my style icon, says Nicola Roberts
London: Singer Nicola Roberts says pop star Rihanna is one of her style icons.
The Girls Aloud singer is currently working with stylist Lysa Cooper and designer Henry Holland for Rihanna`s TV show ‘Styled To Rock’. Roberts is working as an executive-producer for the show.
"I was really excited to be working with Rihanna to find a new British up-and-coming designer. I was so flattered when she asked me. She is definitely one of my style icons," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 26-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut