Rihanna my style icon, says Nicola Roberts
London: Singer Nicola Roberts says pop star Rihanna is one of her style icons.
The Girls Aloud singer is currently working with stylist Lysa Cooper and designer Henry Holland for Rihanna`s TV show ‘Styled To Rock’. Roberts is working as an executive-producer for the show.
"I was really excited to be working with Rihanna to find a new British up-and-coming designer. I was so flattered when she asked me. She is definitely one of my style icons," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 26-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly