Rihanna my style icon, says Nicola Roberts
London: Singer Nicola Roberts says pop star Rihanna is one of her style icons.
The Girls Aloud singer is currently working with stylist Lysa Cooper and designer Henry Holland for Rihanna`s TV show ‘Styled To Rock’. Roberts is working as an executive-producer for the show.
"I was really excited to be working with Rihanna to find a new British up-and-coming designer. I was so flattered when she asked me. She is definitely one of my style icons," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 26-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!