Rihanna`s UK fashion show `Styled to Rock` to air in the US
London: R&B star Rihanna`s UK fashion reality show `Styled to Rock` is coming to the US.
The 24-year-old `Unapologetic` singer will produce and star in the US version, airing on the Style Network in 2013, reported Digital Spy online.
"Fashion has always played an integral part in my life and career. I am so excited to partner with Style Network and share my creative insight with these 12 designers, and give them this opportunity to showcase their work," Rihanna said.
Similar to the UK format, the US`s `Styled to Rock` will feature up-and-coming designers who will be creating pieces for Hollywood stars.
Th UK`s Styled to Rock premiered on Sky Living in August and crowned Zainab Vandu-Chikolo as the season one winner in October.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!