Rihanna spends 15,000 pounds on hair rescue mission
London: Singer Rihanna ended up blowing 15,000 pounds to rescue her tangled hair post a sauna session.
The pop star flew her stylist first class from Los Angeles to London because she didn`t want to experiment with a local hairdresser.
Rihanna, 24, had gone for a swim at her hotel and used its steam room and sauna, which led to the situation.
"When she got out, her hair were tangled and matted. She slapped a load of conditioner on but it didn`t get through the mass," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Rihanna was due to shoot a chat show the next day so she called her stylist Ursula Stephen.
"She didn`t want to take the chance on an unknown. Because they were on such a tight schedule, they had to get her on the first flight. Rihanna didn`t care about paying a fortune," the source added.
She hid her hair with a cap as she left London`s Corinthia hotel Wednesday, and kept the cap on during rehearsals for the chat show.
"Rihanna shoved a hat on to go to the studios. She was fine when she knew Ursula was on her way," said the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani in 'Gehra Ishq' from 'Neerja'—Watch song!
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Sharman to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal
- Nothing wrong with Rishi Kapoor's temperamental nature: Divya Khosla Kumar
- I don't work for awards: Sonam Kapoor