Rihanna to debut fashion collection at London Fashion Week
New York: R&B star Rihanna is all set to debut her first-ever style collection with River Island at London Fashion Week in February.
The 24-year-old `Diamond` singer`s clothing and accessories will grace the runway next month, with the star eager to see what the public thinks, reported Huffington Post.
"Launching at London Fashion Week is a dream comes true for me. I have wanted to design my own collection for a long time and to present my collection for River Island alongside all of the other great design talent at LFW is a real privilege," Rihanna said in a statement.
"I can`t wait to see the reaction from my fans and the fashion press," she added.
The Rihanna for River Island collection will launch globally in River Island stores and online on March 5.
The line has also been picked up by another retail outlet for distribution in the US.
"And for the fly girls in the US. I am very happy to announce that my Rihanna For River Island fashion line will be carried by opening ceremony," Rihanna tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired